Did you know that 70% of my business comes from Facebook Groups? Especially when I was starting my business 3 and a half years ago.
You see, back when I decided to run my own business, my brother shared to me 3 things that really stuck to me. These are:
- Your NETWORK = YOUR NET-WORTH
- People are Opportunities
- Somebody needs something
Back then I didn’t know what these words really mean. But when my brother explained it all to me, it all made sense! And this is why I started my business by joining Facebook Groups (Aside from Meetup of course) to promote my services.
You see, you just need to learn how to use Facebook Groups the right way. It’s the best way to start building relationships, your own community of raving fans and also, great source of leads and clients.
Here are some of my tips on how you can grow your business using Facebook Groups.
- Be active in your chosen Facebook Groups that resonates with you and where your target market is. Make a list of 3 Facebook Groups.
- Let the people know you. Make sure you introduce yourself to the groups you have joined
- Always add VALUE. Show your target market your expertise. Give valuable tips that they can impart
- Give as much as you can. Eventually people will go to you and want to collaborate with you.
- Offer free stuff (Ebooks, pdf, shortcuts)
- Don’t wait until everything is perfect. Don’t be afraid to put yourself out there before you give/add value.
- Consistency is the key. Be consistent on giving advice, tips, or posting on Facebook Groups. It will work if you work for it and all will fall into place.
If you want to know more how I took my business from 0 to a 7-figure just by being active on Social Media, you can check out one of my workshops in your city.